The scale, velocity and impact of digital and business transformation is potentially much greater than any change we’ve witnessed in the past century. We say with confidence that the notion of this being the next industrial revolution is more than justified.
By studying the emerging trends, patterns of best practices, and their impact, it’s clear to us that we have barely begun. Regardless of industry type, an organization’s size, or its business model, the changes we’re seeing can be disjointed, rapid and all-encompassing. For this reason, our approach to analysis, enterprise coverage, and presentation delivery of insights must be fundamentally different.
- Pivot from 'hot' topics to enterprise coverage: Rather than covering a disorganized basket of trending topics, technologies and recommendations, we cover the complete enterprise to help CEOs to visualize their transformations strategically and align their leadership.
- From ‘experience-based' perspectives to fact-based insights: We decided to gather industry- and role-specific data from the frontlines of transformation battles worldwide and develop insights instead of theorizing based on our experience or a few case studies alone.
- Avoid ‘experience-based' perspectives and promote fact-based insights: Gather industry- and role-specific data from the frontlines of transformation battles worldwide and develop insights instead of theorizing based on our experience or a few case studies alone.
- Empower leaders: Trust that clients are smart, committed and driven to succeed; embrace the role of developing and sharing perspectives, empowering them with fact-based insights required to chart their transformations.
- Move from individual ‘enlightenment’ toward digital collaboration: Trasers is a digital research consumption and collaboration platform where you can read, engage, strategize, share and collaborate with your teams, colleagues and peers across the globe.
- Develop a continuous partnership: Trasers reports are organized into libraries to improve skill sets for each role. Continuous research in digital and business transformation and various benchmarking services on Trasers help clients stay ahead and track progress leveraging the Trasers platform throughout the journey.
- Work within a client-driven agenda: Trasers’ clients across all functions tell us what their challenges are and what they would like us to study. Our agenda is a combination of client input and our observations across industries/stages of transformations worldwide.